Cute Girl

Every-time I tried to think I went blank. Neither could I type nor think. No, I was wrong. I was caught up in their conversation. She was fat but very cute. I guess I had fallen to her cuteness (laughing). And she was cool too. She sat facing towards me. It turned me nervous and lost. Its a very funny feeling. I wanted to talk to her but I could not. Her friend did not take his eye of her. He maintained his eye contact as if he was the prince and I was the beast.
Suddenly, she disclosed the secret about her tats. And that was the time, I entered the conversation. she has a tat on her shoulder. It is very simple one. Its her name on her shoulder inked by her friend in Boudhanath.
¨Excuse me, is there a tattoo studio in Boudhanath? I didn´t know it. Can you tell me where the tat shop is?¨, I asked in curiosity. I know there is one, its only a trick (act as if you don´t know anything at all if you want a girl to talk to you. Its an advise from my Dad to me.).
She said in a nervous voice, ¨Yes, there is one¨ and turned towards her friend
¨Can you tell me the direction if you don´t mind?¨, I interrupted again. This time they both looked at me nervously and curiously.
There was a short silence. Her friend did not speak a word. I felt awkward. but I felt glad that I spoke to her. But I wanted to talk to her more. She replied, ¨Ahm..well… I have no idea. It is away from the main street, that´s all I know (confused). my apologizes.¨
She did not know the exact location. She turned very nervous and confused. After that I left them in their conversation. From the corner of my eye I could see her peeping at me from time to time. She wanted to speak to me just as much I wanted to. Yet we could not make a move. We both searched for a reason to, but could not find one. And so they left as the clock struck 7:30 p.m.
I said to myself, ¨The next time I see her I will talk to her. and I will write about her tattoo.¨
Well there are gone now. I am little unstable still. So I have ordered a coffee. It will boost my mind. It will stable my heart and mind like always, I think so.
¨Nope, it is not functioning at all.¨ I didn´t realized I was talking to myself in the empty room under a dim light. But I am still thinking about her; still memorizing her smile and cuteness. And, I have decided to skip today´s story for this girl because I want to enjoy this moment, this feeling that I have not had it for long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kurt Cobain (A Tribute To The Legend)

The Artist

Mr Fix It