Tribal Tattoo (Black Tattoo Design)

¨Tattoo is a jewel to me. It decorates one´s body. Everyone´s eyes are on you if you have a tattoo. Tattoo decorates our body just like silver and golds. ¨, says Sailendra Dangol. He owns and operates Dangol Tattoo House located opposite to GAA hall.
He had designed and inked his Black Tribal Tattoo himself. He shared that every people ink for various purpose. Some might ink portraits in memory while others might ink for passion. He inked the black tribal tattoo to decorate his body and wear it as a precious metal.
Sailendra considers himself as a simple artists. ¨I am new in the business. It´s been about 5 years now that I have taken it as a profession. On a normal basis, I get 5–10 clients in a week. Most of my clients are Nepali who come through contacts. Foreigners also come here through sources. ¨, he said. 

I asked him what his feeling was before he inked the tribal tattoo. He answered, ¨I have great interest in tattoo art and I was curious at beginning. I wanted to decorate my body with tattoo art. I wanted to add something on my body. And, when I researched on google I found tribal design. It was very fascinating and interesting one.¨


¨Every people who saw my tribal design they all appreciated and liked it. To some, it turned out to be a motivating tattoo. And, I have inked the similar designs to few clients. I am very happy to have this one.¨, he shared.

¨Today Nepalese tattoo have reached a different height. It is not like it used to be. Few years ago, people used to judge people with tattoos negatively but not anymore. Now-a-days, tattoo has become a fashion.¨, Sailendra pointed out.
In the end, he promised to pass my message ¨Story Of My Tattoo¨ to tattoo owners. Then I headed to discover more information about Babu Raja Pradhan aka Thamel Babu.
Findings:
Tribal tattoos were famous since the beginning of the tattoo era. Tribal tattoos are very common that is black in color. However some designs have other colors, too. Yet, black is the trademark of the tribal designs. In time, artists have modified the designs. Now-a-days one can see letters, flowers, stars, and waves etc. added to the tribal designs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kurt Cobain (A Tribute To The Legend)

The Artist

Mr Fix It